After a 12 1/2 hour day at work, I was really worried I was either not going to want to take a picture or I was not going to have a great opportunity to take a picture. Well, I was walking to the Lightrail and never noticed this place with a water fall type thing. Who knew?! Wish I would have taken more time to straighten it out....
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Day 5
After a 12 1/2 hour day at work, I was really worried I was either not going to want to take a picture or I was not going to have a great opportunity to take a picture. Well, I was walking to the Lightrail and never noticed this place with a water fall type thing. Who knew?! Wish I would have taken more time to straighten it out....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment