It's amazing in what you walk by everyday and don't notice. As I walk by this gas station everyday, recently, I have noticed this puddle and have been wanting to shoot this puddle. In the past all I have been able to get in it is the telephone pole. Thanks to the wonderful midday storm, I was able to take an actual picture. I am very happy with how this one turned out. Might be my favorite thus far. I like it when I don't have to search all day for a picture to take. Enjoy!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Day 19
It's amazing in what you walk by everyday and don't notice. As I walk by this gas station everyday, recently, I have noticed this puddle and have been wanting to shoot this puddle. In the past all I have been able to get in it is the telephone pole. Thanks to the wonderful midday storm, I was able to take an actual picture. I am very happy with how this one turned out. Might be my favorite thus far. I like it when I don't have to search all day for a picture to take. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment