
Wow! It's been a quick 30 days! And I am not going to lie, but I will be happy to not have my camera with me for one day!! Although, I kind of like having it with me, because I get the chance to shoot things that sometimes feel like a once in a lifetime chance. Well, I think I got out a little too late tonight. Another 10-15 minutes earlier and I think I would have had more color in the sky for this silhouette shot. But I am happy with it!
Thank you everyone who followed me these past 30 days and commenting here and there. I will take some time, look back and give some thoughts that I went through as soon as I can get to it! Thanks again for looking! I will be hoping to do a new challenge soon!

Congratulations David! Well done! I think you have a wonderful eye for photography, and did an amazing job capturing moments of your life! It was so much fun to follow this blog, thank you for posting it for everyone to enjoy!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Ali